Adabo Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adabo Freebuild

Minecraft classic sever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Echowar - The beginning.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Faziel (Echo) Krenning

Faziel (Echo) Krenning

Well some of you may have seen me disappearing into echowar recently constructing some strange things. Now i present to you the grand opening.

But, What IS EchoWar?

Echowar is a daily turn based strategy game. loosely based on popular RTS Games. The players will tell units to move during the day, and when i get home at night i will move all the units.

How do i play?

To join echowar just post you want to join a team in here, or tell me in chat. Ill add you the team roster on this thread.
Once you have joined a team the Team Leader will give you a unit to start fighting.

To move your unit we go to the tacmap, the tacmap is the glass panel in the sky. Check this thread for your move distance and replace the glass blocks above you with green ones to signal your move. Red if you want to shoot.

To start with there are 4 teams.
Red teams starts with tanks.
Green starts with mecha.
Blue starts with Helicopters
Purple starts with Aircraft.

Each team also has a selection of Diggers (the basic resource producing structure) Flash's (the basic power generators) and Furnace's (the basic refinery)

Your first moves.

As a team leader you will have to select what unit to build next as most factories will sit idle. The available buildings are in the map "EchoTech"

The basics are
For Red Team.
Shortsword Tank: The shortsword can move 6 blocks a turn. Its main gun can fire up to 15 blocks away dealing 3 damage.
Rigger Constructor: The rigger can be used to build structures or flatten terrain. It has no armament and builds at 5 blocks a turn.

For Green team.
The Bandit Mech can move 6 blocks a turn and its twin weapons fire two shots at 5 range, each shot does 1 damage.

For Blue team.
The Light helicopter can move 8 blocks a turn and has a range of 10 doing 2 damage.

The purple team
The Samaratan is a light figther equipped with two guns both range 10 and 2 damage each.
The Accuser is a light precision bomber equipped with one 20 range 4 damage bomb.
Aircraft movement is slightly differnt to the others, they move at +/-2 per turn to a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 20 per turn.

And there we have it, the basics.

Resource production

Diggers. The baisic ore extractor will produce a number of ores a day. These must go through the Furnace to be refined into useable materials.
You must also have enough power for your structures or they will power down. The number of sponge in the generator is how many buildings you can have. The Flash Reactor outputs 4 power. (Red has a rare Twin Flash producing 8 power.)

More advanced extractors will produce more ore per turn, and more advanced refineries will produce more Steel per iron ore.

Red
1 Digger
1 Furnace
1 Twin Flash

Green
3 diggers
1 furnace
1 Flash

Blue
1 digger
1 furnace
1 Flash

Purple
1 digger
1 Quadra Furnace
2 Flash

Refineries will continue to put out ore and materials for the construction of units. These can also be bought on the market.

Selling iron ore to the market for 5 moneys.
Buying iron ore from the market for 6 moneys.

Selling Steel to the market for 10 moneys.
Buying Steel from the market for 15 moneys.

Moneys!
What can moneys do?
Well aside from buying and selling on the market they also can be used to purchase SCIENCE! science comes in many forms and offers many bonuses. These can range from unlocking Twin or Quadra technology, or unlocking new units and buildings.

At first there are only two catagories. Economic and Military. these open up into subcatagories once you start research.

Thats it. simple Smile
Join a team, kill some noobs, have fun! Smile

But wait theres more!
For those of you who dont want to actively participate you can invest in a team, possibly earning you more money. This also gives the Team more money to research buy materials and further their game. Talk to me in chat if you want to invest in a team.

http://Zero-k.info
Share this post on: reddit

theonlyoilersfan11

Post Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:10 pm by theonlyoilersfan11

Cool

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum